eight section brocade posture names
In something as old as eight section brocade a lot of variation has crept in - both in the names of the form itself and the names of the postures in the form.
We've used the names that we found most often and put the most common alternative in brackets ().
qigong healing and hypnosis
combine qigong and hypnosis to master techniques
Shaolin qigong course
Improve with just 15 minutes a day. Build experience week by week .
Free qigong course
Discover Master qigong and tai chi with this powerful course. Sign up for free sample lessons...
- push up the heavens
- draw the bow to shoot the hawk (or vulture)
- touch (separate) heaven and earth
- look backwards
- looking around
- pulling on toes
- punch with tiger eyes (angry eyes)
- bouncing on toes
- prop the heavens to improve the triple warmers
- draw the bow to kill a vulture
- raise single arm to regulate the spleen and the stomach
- turn head to look back to allay five strains and seven impairments
- shake head and sway buttocks to extinguish fire in heart
- touch toes to reinforce kidneys
- clench fists and look with angry eyes to build up physical strength
- jolt the body to keep away illnesses
- Pressing the Heavens with Two Hands
- Drawing the Bow and Letting the Arrow Fly
- Separating Heaven and Earth
- Wise Owl Gazes Backward
- Punching with Angry Gaze
- Bouncing on the Toes
- Big Bear Turns from Side to Side
- Touching Toes then Bending Backwards
As we said many variations ....